Two-Day Introduction Workshop:
“Foundations of Motivational Interviewing: Engaging and Guiding Change”
- Practitioners in health, social care, education, and criminal justice with little to no previous experience in Motivational Interviewing.
- To equip participants with the basic skills and knowledge required to effectively employ Motivational Interviewing techniques in their practice.
- Mastery of the core skills of Motivational Interviewing, including open-ended questions, affirmations, reflective listening, and summarizing (OARS).
- Ability to identify and elicit ‘change talk’ and ‘sustain talk’ in clients.
- Developing skills to foster a collaborative and empathetic relationship with clients.
This course will be interactive, incorporating a mix of theoretical instruction, practical exercises, role-plays, and case studies to cater to different learning styles. The aim is to ensure that participants not only understand the core skills of Motivational Interviewing but also feel confident in applying them in their professional practice.
For more information complete this enquiry form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Glenn on 0776 376 4486
To read more about our other Motivational Interviewing workshops click