“Introduction to Motivational Interviewing: Principles and Practices”
- Multidisciplinary practitioners new to Motivational Interviewing
- Health, social care, education, criminal justice, counselling professionals and everyone interested in learning more about best practice techniques to help others successfully change.
- To provide an overview of the core principles of Motivational Interviewing and its relevance in various professional contexts.
- Understanding the fundamental principles of Motivational Interviewing.
- Recognising the importance and application of Motivational Interviewing in multiple care sectors.
- Gaining insight into how Motivational Interviewing can enhance client engagement and facilitate change.
For more information complete this enquiry form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Glenn on 0776 376 4486
To read more about our other Motivational Interviewing workshops click